Friday, February 27, 2009

Foto Friday

Time for Foto Friday again over at Nike Mom's blog! She picked a them for this week: America's Next Top Runner. Hmmmmm. I was trying to think of ways to get all creative, but I couldn't come up with anything. So you get a picture of me running! This is leaving T2 at Heritage Park in 2007. I couldn't remember if it was 07 or 08, but based on my shoes it was 07. They were my one foray into Mizuno's, and then it was back to Adidas for me.
This weekend I'm skipping RE on Saturday because I'm hosting a baby shower at my house in the afternoon that I need to get ready for. So, I'll be doing my long run on Sunday all by my lonesome. I'm scheduled for 12 miles, and I dont know that I've ever run that far by myself. I think the closest I've come is doing my first 10 miler with just Court a few years ago. So, I'll strap on the ol' fuel belt and make sure my ipod is charged up and see how it goes. Maybe this would be a good time to figure out the "training partner" function on the Garmin. Guess I should figure out a route too!

1 comment:

Nikemom said...

I've got 105 min run on Sunday. I love doing it by myself. Tho a pacer or pace car would be nice. :)

Great pic!