Friday, February 13, 2009

Foto Friday

Time for Foto Friday again. And since Janice over at Run Far & Strong posted a pic of her tat, I thought I'd share one of mine (I've got 3 more, but I'll save those for another day).
When Corky got married last fall, she had her photog snap a picture of us and Robo lined up with our Mdot tats. Way cool. And I loved my shoes (I'm on the right), but seriously, I will take my running shoes over a pair of stilettos any day. I still need to get an actual copy of that pic from Court (I snagged this one off her photog's website) so I can put it up in my red room/bike room. I've decided that's where I'm going to hang all of my race stuff, at least until it turns into a baby room. Shhhh. Yes, I said it. Everyone that comes over to the house says "oh, this would be a great BABY ROOM!!!" when we give them the tour. So yes, I will admit it, thats the plan. At some point. Just not quite yet!

3 comments:

~Robyn~ said...

baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and we are HOT.

Kim said...

That picture is SOOO awesome!

Chic Runner said...

This picture is AMAZING. What a great memory.