Friday, February 20, 2009

Foto Friday

Time for Foto Friday again! This week it's one of my wedding pictures. The hubs thinks I never talk about him on my blog, so here ya go! We got married Thanksgiving weekend in 2006, so it's been a little over 2 years. Some days it feels like not a day has passed, and some days it feels like eternity ;) Just depends on my mood I guess, and if you ask him, he'll probably tell you that I have a lot of "moods"!

Up this weekend, an 18 mile run, and of course, Chipotle! My original plan had been to lift on Sundays, but it is hard to get motivated to go to the gym after doing a long run the day before. Especially when I usually spend the rest of the day on Saturday laying on the couch watching Lifetime movies or catching up on my DVRd shows, which leaves me with the cleaning and grocery shopping to do on Sunday. I keep reminding myself that when I was training for IM, I'd do my long run on Saturday and then turn around and spend all day Sunday on my bike. I dont know how I got anything done then.

1 comment:

Chic Runner said...

That picture is too cute! :) Thanks for sharing