Thursday, June 14, 2007

So.....

I picked up my Runners Edge summer/fall packet last night, and entered all of the run workouts into my IMFL training plan this morning......and just about started crying. This is going to be tough! I am taking every Friday completely off, but the other weekdays are all two-a-day workouts, Saturdays are my long runs, and Sunday's are my long bikes. The good thing about the weekend workouts is that even when I have a 20 mile run, or 5 1/2 hour bike, I can get started early in the morning and still be done by noon. So I'll have the rest of the day. Although, I'll be having to clean the house, go grocery shopping, do laundry, etc. And, talking to Eladio last night at packet pick up really made me get excited about starting my plan. To give you an idea, here is my first week, my "easiest" week of the whole 20 week plan:

Monday:
am- masters swim
pm- run 3 miles

Tuesday:
am- run 5 miles
pm- speed drills, ride bike to and from track

Wednesday:
am- masters swim
pm- bike 1 hr

Thursday:
am- run 4 miles
pm- speed drills and open water swim (OWS)

Friday:
OFF

Saturday:
QuarterMax Tri (.6 mile swim/28 mile bike/6.5 mile run)

Sunday:
bike 90 minutes

Whew! I'm tired just typing it all out! So, uh, I'll see you all after November 3rd :)

No comments: